Thank You -GT 08

  • Kevin Lightfoot
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2008
      On behalf of the ladies from the Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada
      I wish to extend my thanks for an amazing weekend. From the moment we
      registered to the time we regretfully had to leave we experienced
      nothing but kindness and hospitality.

      My congratulations to the organizers who provided a varied and most
      enjoyable programme for the ladies who attended this past weekend. It
      was well received by all the ladies in my group and I am sure by many
      others. A great deal of thought and care went into this and it was
      greatly appreciated.

      My personal thanks to who ever must of sent offerings to the "Weather
      Gods". The weekend was perfect.

      Brenda Lightfoot
      Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada