For Sale; 21st Lace and Buttons

  • Iain Burns
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2008
      Gentlemen

      I have enough 21st Lace (white with offset blue stripe) and buttons to make two Regimental Coats an Roundabouts.

      The Lace is on two, 12 yard spools (total of 24 yards), and each spool is $40. (original price was $54 purchased from Roy Najecki)

      The buttons are in two batches of 20 small buttons and 20 large buttons, total of 40 large and 40 small. I would prefer to keep them in two mixed batches, as each batch is enough to do one Regimental and one Roundabout. The buttons are in the same style as those shown on the bottom of Najecki's page http://www.najecki.com/repro/buttons/Brit/21st.html<http://www.najecki.com/repro/buttons/Brit/21st.html> , but they are much nicer in finish (I can send you a photo if you wish). 10 of the small buttons have been worn on a Roundabout, but they are not damaged in any way. The Button Sets (20 small, 20 Large) are also $40. (original price was $57) These are really nice buttons from Discriminating General... I like Roy's stuff, but these are better than his.

      If you purchase a Button set and one spool of Lace (enough buttons and Lace to do one Regimental and one Roundabout), the price drops to $75.

      If you are interested, please contact me off-list at iain51hdbw (at) msn.com

      Thanks...

      Iain