Re-enacting Gurkhas?

  • Tom Hurlbut
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      I wonder how we'd re-enact that? I mean, seeing as how we like to stay away from having blades brandished about and all.. bayonets too..

      I doubt too many horse owners would go for it either.. And then there's the decapitation bit.. hard to do realistically..

      I think I'll pass on this one too.. Too bad..

      "Lt." Tom