Fairfield

  • roy winders
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 2, 2008
      To the staff of the crown forces and to the list I would like to extend my apollogies for
      jumping the gun on an unfounded rumour, as Mr. Williams rightly pointed out to me, I
      should have approached the crown forces staff directly. Mr Williams has not only assured me
      but also convinced me that the rumour is exactly that. I take full responsibility for any trouble caused.
      yr most humble servant,
      Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.