Re: 1812 Re: Grand Tactical Final countdown!

  • Steve Abolt
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2008
      Dave...

      You just took me, image wise, to that dark undiscovered country which best remaineth so!

      See you there!!!....goose pimples and all....

      Be still my beating heart :-))

      All the best,
      S.

      Cottonbalers, By God!

      visit our website at www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net

      --- On Tue, 9/2/08, Dave Westhouse <westhouse@...> wrote:

      :)

      I'm all goose pimply.
    • peter monahan
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2008
        Dave Westhouse <westhouse@...> wrote:

        :)

        I'm all goose pimply... AND

        Steve Abolt <sacbg7@...> wrote:

        You just took me, image wise, to that dark undiscovered country which
        best remaineth so!

        See you there!!!....goose pimples and all....

        Be still my beating heart :-))

        Please, gentlemen, this is a family show!
      • HAROLD DENNISON
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2008
          I'm getting pretty excited as well.

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 19, 2008
            Dear Friends at the 1812 Grand Tactical,

            This is a reminder PLEASE DO NOT PET the Pink Snakes!

            There is one type of poisonous snake at Jefferson Patterson Park &
            Museum - the Southern Copperhead. This snake is a brown or pinkish
            color and has diamonds on its back. Copperheads frequent woodpiles
            and other unique hiding places. These snakes are not overly
            aggressive and if sighted, should be left alone and Park staff should
            be alerted.