Re: Grand Tactical Final countdown!

  • Dave Westhouse
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2008
      :)

      I'm all goose pimply. Looking forward to it.

      Dave Westhouse.

      Dear Friends,

      This is a reminder that your final registration for this year's
      Grand Tactical is due in 7 days!

      If you have not sent in your electronic registration please do so by
      September 9. That is the final cut off date.

      For those planning on particpating in the site sponsored meal plan
      your payment must be in the hands of the site coordinator by the
      same date. If you have any questions on the plan contact Megan
      Williams at mwilliams(at)mdp.state.md.us

      If you need an electronic registration form please write to Vince
      Wilding at vince (at) vincewilding.com

      A link to the final information packet for this event will be posted
      on this list by Vince tonight. Look for his announcement.

      We look forward to seeing you all in 17 short days!

      Sincerely,
      Steve Abolt
      US Forces Commander
      Event co-cordinator
    • Steve Abolt
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2008
        Dave...

        You just took me, image wise, to that dark undiscovered country which best remaineth so!

        See you there!!!....goose pimples and all....

        Be still my beating heart :-))

        All the best,
        S.

        Cottonbalers, By God!

        visit our website at www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net

        --- On Tue, 9/2/08, Dave Westhouse <westhouse@...> wrote:

        :)

        I'm all goose pimply.
      • peter monahan
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2008
          Dave Westhouse <westhouse@...> wrote:

          :)

          I'm all goose pimply... AND

          Steve Abolt <sacbg7@...> wrote:

          You just took me, image wise, to that dark undiscovered country which
          best remaineth so!

          See you there!!!....goose pimples and all....

          Be still my beating heart :-))

          Please, gentlemen, this is a family show!
        • HAROLD DENNISON
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2008
            I'm getting pretty excited as well.

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 19, 2008
              Dear Friends at the 1812 Grand Tactical,

              This is a reminder PLEASE DO NOT PET the Pink Snakes!

              There is one type of poisonous snake at Jefferson Patterson Park &
              Museum - the Southern Copperhead. This snake is a brown or pinkish
              color and has diamonds on its back. Copperheads frequent woodpiles
              and other unique hiding places. These snakes are not overly
              aggressive and if sighted, should be left alone and Park staff should
              be alerted.