Re: 1812 Fort St. Joseph Pictures

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
      Thanks Tom!
      When I lived in Algoma, the site had not been "developed" at all. Nice
      to see progress.

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, HAROLD DENNISON <hdennison@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the pics, Tom.
      > Fort St Joseph, while a little out of the way, is well worth the
      visit. Bonni and I and the boys were there a number of years ago after
      attending the event at Mackinac. Because there is nothing built up
      around it, it gives a much better impression/feeling of just how
      remote these two outposts really were.