Re: 1812 Re: Hurricane; Was Corunna 2009

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008
      I wasn't planning to but my girlfriend convinced me she needed my hel so I did. I doubt that I will again. The 34 hour drive in stop and go traffic, sleeing in the car with the dog, playing 'hunt the gasoline', and 'avoid the car wreck'.

      I left behind food, warter, generator, batteries and a group of a dozen friends (including, an artist, acedemic, member of the attorney enerals office and ex-council wooman (mongst others) who are looking after the neighborhood. I have my press pess and cameras with me?and am probably more shattered here in NC than I would have been if I had stayed.

      That my saun brain dead but, to quote a friend of mine, you have to be there. And yes, after that deive my brain is dead so?I am rambling.

      Thank you so much for asking Ted. nice to know people care:-)

      Kindest regards,