Grand Tactical...need a lift.

  • Patrick Costa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      If any unit/person is coming up I-81 North or passing in/around Roanoke, VA,
      I would be interested in getting a lift to the event. I can help off set gas
      costs there and back.

      --Patrick Costa
      2522 Longview Ave. SW
      Apt 2
      Roanoke, VA
      24014
      419-944-3683

      --
      "Courage is doing the right thing when nobody is looking. Political courage
      is doing the right thing when they are" Unknown

      "It is not the critic who counts,
      not the man who points out how the
      strong man stumbled, or where the doer of
      deeds could have done better. The credit belongs
      to the man who is actually in the arena;
      whose face is marred by the dust and
      sweat and blood; who strives valiantly;
      who errs and comes short again and again;
      who knows the great enthusiasms,
      the great devotions and spends himself in a
      worthy course; who at the best, knows in the
      end the triumph of high achievement, and
      who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while
      daring greatly; so that his place shall never
      be with those cold and timid souls who
      know neither victory or defeat" TR