Re: 1812 Path to a forgotten war and GT

  • LCpl_rm
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2008
      American Propaganda!

      Cheers and a laugh!

      Ed Seufert, Cpl
      1812 Royal Marines

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Dave Westhouse
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 2:28 PM
      Subject: 1812 Path to a forgotten war and GT

      I was searching for something to do with Benedict, Maryland and came up
      with the following article at this link;
      http://www.somdnews.com/stories/08012008/indytop93041_32226.shtml

      I just thought I would pass it along. A nice little article about the
      upcoming Grand Tactical and the Star Spangled Banner Historic Trail.

      Dave Westhouse,
      1st Royal Scots Battn.

      .. I hope I haven't broken any sentences or mislaid any participles. I
      sure would hate to have to write lines again. ;)