1812 Re: Fort Henry

  • Rick Peterson
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 27, 2008
      Hal,
      I am very sorry that I missed "Kingston's dancing with the stars".
      Perhaps next time!
      BTW, I think I should have honourable mention for challenge #2 in
      getting the only dance with the bride :)

      Cheers,
      Rick P

      > Mr Peterson, you are mistaken!
      > Mr Dennison did indeed "cut the rug", as you say. Check with
      the "Zebra".   :)
      > I didn't score points for "challenge #2" but then I would have had
      trouble explaining that to Mrs. Dennison anyway, so it's just as
      well.   :)

    • HAROLD DENNISON
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 27, 2008
        Rick,

        If you had achieved success on challenge #2 with the bride, we'd have written your name in the heavens.
        Honourable mention none the less. Well done Mr Peterson!
        A credit to the RNR.
        Those of you that missed Fort Henry........missed it.   :)