Food/After Hours check-in at Grand Tactical

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2008
      "CROWN FORCES NORTH AMERICA"

      Unit Commanders

      I forward the following: For Your Information
      Please Inform your Unit's Members

      L. Lozon ~ AdC
      Crown Forces North America

      ==============================-

      From: "Myron Peterson" ructic(at)yahoo.com

      We will publish a number to call for those arriving after hours
      (most likely a prepaid cell at our end). However, even if you do not
      have a phone to call from, there will be someone at the registration
      beginning Wednesday round the clock. They may be asleep when you
      arrive, but will be there specifically to assist those who do arrive
      in the wee hours.

      Myron Peterson
      ____________________

      If you plan on arriving late (after 10PM) contact:
      Crown Forces Contact: Ed Seufert l_cpl(at)comcast.net and
      Site Contact: Megan Williams MWilliams(at)mdp.state.md.us
      with your estimated time of arrival.

      Website: www.jefpat.org

      Contacts: ( replace (at) with @ )

      Crown Forces: Ed Seufert l_cpl(at)comcast.net

      US Forces: Steve Abolt sacbg7(at)lynchburg.net

      Naval Interests: Myron Peterson ructic(at)yahoo.com

      Ladies: Jean Peterson JeanMPeterson(at)comcast.net or
      Diane Pry: dianepry(at)comcast.net

      Sutlers: Sue Spencer susan(at)mrsmcleans.com

      Site: Megan Williams MWilliams(at)mdp.state.md.us