Looking for ride to Plattsburgh

  • Michael Whittaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 5:40 AM

      The distaff side has the car the weekend of Plattsburgh, so I am casting about for a lift, there and back, the weekend of Sept. 13.

      I live south of Ottawa in Bishop's Mills. I can hear you now saying, where the f...
      It's 15 km west of 416 Exit 23, NNW of Prescott.

      Please contact me off group or call evenings 613-258-6504.

      Much obliged,

      Michael Whittaker