Longwoods

  • Gary Stephens
    Message 1 of 50 , Jan 12, 2000
      Wondered if any of you good folk had a contact address, email,
      website, phone number for the organizers of the Battle of Longwoods?

      Lorina

      --------------------------------------
      Five Rivers Chapmanry ~ purveyors of quality hand-crafted cooperage, fine
      hand-sewn, embroidered garments, historical sewing patterns and embroidery
      supplies http://www.5rivers.org e-mail: info@...
    • Grenzer7
      Message 50 of 50 , May 6, 2014
        Let me add a congratulations and a thank you to the organizers of the
        Longwoods event. We enjoyed it and wished more people had come out to
        join either as reenactors or spectators. This was a great start to the
        season!

        John Goldsworthy
        Croghan's Company, 17th US Infantry
        (The King's Company of Historical Reenactors)