Fort Erie Event

  • John Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2008
      Hello All
      On behalf of the Command Staff of the United States Northern
      Brigade/Army of the North West, I wish to offer our thanks once again
      to Peter Martin and the Staff of Old Fort Erie!
      After having the privilage of attending 21 out of 22 years of
      this prestigious annual event, I can honestly say, this was by far
      one of the best one's that I personaly have attended!!
      To the Honourable Crown Forces, it was once again a pleasure to work
      with you! I trust you had as good an event as We did!
      To the all the United States troops present, the Northern Brigade
      Staff were once again, honoured and grateful for the trust that you
      have in Us to provide you with a safe and fun event. No matter which
      historic site we may be at, your professionalism and enthusiasm are
      boundless !! Personaly, this is what keeps this old "war horse" going
      and to try and stay in this game!!
      With your enthusiasm, we are able to provide to the site, the
      public and our fellow re-enactors an experiance that we will all
      remember and talk about around the campfire's for many years!
      Thank you!
      Best Regards to all!
      John Harris
      Brigade Major
      On behalf of HQ -Northern Brigade
    • Brett
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2011
        The 49th, 2nd Coy. offers up heartfelt thanks to the staff and
        volunteers of Fort Erie. For many of us, having grown up at this fort,
        the wonderful changes were long overdo. It's nice to see the site
        getting the attention it deserves. The weekend was fun overall, and
        even that little bit of rain at the end felt only like the punchline in
        a years-old joke.

        Thanks everyone for a fantastic weekend.