Bimbo

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      "There's a bimbo on the cover of my book,
      > "There's a bimbo on the cover of my book,
      > "She's there in all her glory,
      > "But she's nowhere in the story,
      > "There's a bimbo on the cover of my book."

      I love it!!!! Reminds me of the time we had the Royaliste out on the
      river, and every floating gin palace was decorated with the requisite
      blond bimbo in the black bikini. Whereupon a couple of our gals, in
      full period dress, perched themselves on the forward hatch cover!!

      Anyone want to concoct a story around this? <VBG>