Re: 1812 Cover Art

  • suthren@magma.ca
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 31, 2008
      For all seven of my novels, both the Paul Gallant Trilogy and the Edward Mainwaring series, the publishers either commissioned an artist to do the cover art, or used an existing contemporary painting. In every case---and I ain't no big name author---they ran it past me to see if I approved. Same with my non-fiction stuff.

      Vic Suthren