Jopseph Brant Day - August 4th

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2008
      Just a reminder that Joseph Brant Day celebrations will be held on
      Monday August 4th at Lasalle Park in Burlington.

      We are looking for British and American 1812 re-enactors to set up
      static displays and participate in the opening ceremonies. Drill and
      firing demonstrations will be held throughout the day.

      Schedule of Events
      8 am – 10 am Arrive and set up camp and displays
      10 am – 5 pm Camp life and interact with the public
      11 am Opening ceremonies
      1:30 pm – 4 pm Drill Demonstrations (various groups)
      5:00 pm Break Camp

      Come on out and have a great time. Lots of entertainment for the
      whole family.

      For additional information call or e-mail me at:

      905 304-4677
      andydesjardins@...

      Andy,
      22nd U.S. Infantry, Henderson's Company