Re: Surplus 41st Supplies for sale

  • Gary Stephens
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2000
      The normally very bright Mr. Yaworsky mentioned he had a few wee
      items for sale. At the risk putting his normally gentle nature to trial, I
      must admit I do feel rather smug.<RBG>

      Giggle. Laugh. Run, duck, hide.

      Truth to tell, Gary and I missed the whole event. We were too busy
      yacking, laughing and enjoying some exceptional wine. Probably too much
      wine, in fact.

      >We are also looking for computer geeks to kick the crap out of. As we
      >still have plenty >of gas at hand in unit stores, we are willing to drive
      >up to 250 kilometers for the >pleasure...

      Oh dear. This conjures rather fascinating images. One aught to be
      careful in the midst of a resident writer. :-)

      Well, anyway, good luck with your fire sale.

      Lorina

      --------------------------------------
      Five Rivers Chapmanry ~ purveyors of quality hand-crafted cooperage, fine
      hand-sewn, embroidered garments, historical sewing patterns and embroidery
      supplies http://www.5rivers.org e-mail: info@...
    • Craig Williams
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2000
        " Hmmm, well I know a bunch of guys in C Coy 1Can Para who would be
        interested. Oh, did I mention that I'm the Company Commander?"

        You are?..How interesting! You should give me a call as I would love to talk
        to you about the 1 Can Para!

        WoaMohammet!
        Craig