Publication Mark II

  • IX Regiment
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2000
      "The Journal of James Hale,
      late Serjeant
      in the ninth Regiment of Foot"

      has been re-published by IX Regiment.
      Cost US$10.00 + US$5.00 postage & packing
      Cost Can $16.00 + Can $9.00 postage & packing

      Contact: Peter Catley,
      11 Haslemere Road, Windsor Berks. SL4 5ET,United Kingdom
      (or: telephone +44 1753-866854)
      or: e-mail ixreg@...
      for further details or to order.

      Please find attached some further details and a form if you wished to
      order.

      Any problems please e-mail me, and yes I did ask Jim first! :-)
    • Len Heidebrecht
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2000
        Hi Peter,
        Could you send the cost in UK Pounds (sorry I don't have the proper key here) including shipping. I can get a good rate for my money order, and I REALLY don't like sending cash. Now if there is another reason for the cash thing, do tell.
        Len
        --

        On Mon, 3 Jan 2000 06:59:25 IX Regiment wrote:
        >Regretfully I managed to mis-calculate my currencies and overcharged the
        >Canadians. The corrected figures are below:
        >

        > "The Journal of James Hale,
        > late Serjeant
        > in the ninth Regiment of Foot"
        >
        > has been re-published by IX Regiment.
        > Cost US$10.00 + US$5.00 postage & packing
        > Cost Can $16.00 + Can $9.00 postage & packing
        >
        > Contact: Peter Catley,
        > 11 Haslemere Road, Windsor Berks. SL4 5ET,United Kingdom
        > (or: telephone +44 1753-866854)
        > or: e-mail ixreg@...
        > for further details or to order.
        >
        >Please find attached some further details and a form if you wished to
        >order.
        >
        >Any problems please e-mail me, and yes I did ask Jim first! :-)

        HotBot - Search smarter.
        http://www.hotbot.com
      • IX Regiment
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2000
          Len,

          9 pounds would cover it. The only really reason for the cash is that
          foreign cheques are expensive to process.

          Cheer

          P**

          --
          IX Regiment