Cryslers farm '08

  • michaeldrouillard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10 2:51 PM
      Ok I know its getting down to the wire, but does anybody know where I
      can find some info about the event this weekend? I searched the site
      but can't find a list of whats provided, where registration is etc.

      I am sure there is a link somewhere but I must have missed it.

      Thanks in advance

      Mike Drouillard, GLI
    • R FELTOE
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10 6:44 PM