Surplus 41st Supplies for sale

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2000
      From: james barnwell <barnlll@...>

      I will bet that the Beer goes quickly!

      > 100 cases of assorted brands of primo Canadian
      > beers. (Actually, forget that - we'll hold on to
      > this item until consumed within the Unit... should
      > last us well in to the summer...)
      _____________________________________

      Hey we got BEER! ......... No body told me we got BEER!
      BEER! ........... Last till Summer ! ....... Yeah right!
      .....I only live an hour away! ......
      BEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer !
      Start the car Honey, we'ere goin' to Jim's !
    • Len Heidebrecht
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2000
        Hmmm, well I know a bunch of guys in C Coy 1Can Para who would be interested. Oh, did I mention that I'm the Company Commander?
        --

        On Sun, 2 Jan 2000 13:40:05 Jim Yaworsky wrote:
        >From: Jim Yaworsky <yawors1@...>
        >
        >In view of recent developments, the 41st Regiment of Foot Military Living History Group (H.Q., Survival Squad) offers the following supplies for sale, real cheap:

        >8) 5 Bren guns,

        HotBot - Search smarter.
        http://www.hotbot.com
      • Gary Stephens
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2000
          The normally very bright Mr. Yaworsky mentioned he had a few wee
          items for sale. At the risk putting his normally gentle nature to trial, I
          must admit I do feel rather smug.<RBG>

          Giggle. Laugh. Run, duck, hide.

          Truth to tell, Gary and I missed the whole event. We were too busy
          yacking, laughing and enjoying some exceptional wine. Probably too much
          wine, in fact.

          >We are also looking for computer geeks to kick the crap out of. As we
          >still have plenty >of gas at hand in unit stores, we are willing to drive
          >up to 250 kilometers for the >pleasure...

          Oh dear. This conjures rather fascinating images. One aught to be
          careful in the midst of a resident writer. :-)

          Well, anyway, good luck with your fire sale.

          Lorina

          --------------------------------------
          Five Rivers Chapmanry ~ purveyors of quality hand-crafted cooperage, fine
          hand-sewn, embroidered garments, historical sewing patterns and embroidery
          supplies http://www.5rivers.org e-mail: info@...
        • Craig Williams
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2000
            " Hmmm, well I know a bunch of guys in C Coy 1Can Para who would be
            interested. Oh, did I mention that I'm the Company Commander?"

            You are?..How interesting! You should give me a call as I would love to talk
            to you about the 1 Can Para!

            WoaMohammet!
            Craig