Re: Surplus 41st Supplies for sale

  • james barnwell
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2000
      Jim;
      I will bet that the Beer goes quickly!
      Jim Barnwell

      --- Jim Yaworsky <yawors1@...> wrote:
      > In view of recent developments, the 41st Regiment of
      > Foot Military Living History Group (H.Q., Survival
      > Squad) offers the following supplies for sale, real
      > cheap:
      > 1) 2000 individual bottled liters of finest Canadian
      > Spring-Water;
      > 2) 800 liters of gasoline, packaged in individual
      > 4-liter plastic containers (due to recent visit by
      > Windsor Fire Marshal's office, this product is being
      > offered at a severe discount but must be removed
      > from Unit H.Q. fast...)
      > 3) 100 cases of canned baked beans;
      > 4) 6,000 rolls of double-ply toilet paper;
      > 5) 4 electric generators, with cattle prods set up
      > to run on their voltage;
      > 6) 60 100 meter rolls of finest-quality barbed wire;
      > 7) 10 well-fattened cattle (guarantied mad-cow
      > disease free);
      > 8) 5 Bren guns, 100,000 rounds of ammo;
      > 9) 100 cases of assorted brands of primo Canadian
      > beers. (Actually, forget that - we'll hold on to
      > this item until consumed within the Unit... should
      > last us well in to the summer...)
      >
      > Offers accepted on any of the above-items. Regiment
      > reserves the right to reject any offer.
      >
      > We are also looking for computer geeks to kick the
      > crap out of. As we still have plenty of gas at hand
      > in unit stores, we are willing to drive up to 250
      > kilometers for the pleasure...
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > 41st R. of F.

      > the fate of hundreds of square miles: in North
      > America, hundreds determined the fate of THOUSANDS
      > of square miles...

      <HR>

      http://messenger.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2000
        From: james barnwell <barnlll@...>

        I will bet that the Beer goes quickly!

        > 100 cases of assorted brands of primo Canadian
        > beers. (Actually, forget that - we'll hold on to
        > this item until consumed within the Unit... should
        > last us well in to the summer...)
        _____________________________________

        Hey we got BEER! ......... No body told me we got BEER!
        BEER! ........... Last till Summer ! ....... Yeah right!
        .....I only live an hour away! ......
        BEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer !
        Start the car Honey, we'ere goin' to Jim's !
      • Len Heidebrecht
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2000
          Hmmm, well I know a bunch of guys in C Coy 1Can Para who would be interested. Oh, did I mention that I'm the Company Commander?
          --

          On Sun, 2 Jan 2000 13:40:05 Jim Yaworsky wrote:
          >From: Jim Yaworsky <yawors1@...>
          >
          >In view of recent developments, the 41st Regiment of Foot Military Living History Group (H.Q., Survival Squad) offers the following supplies for sale, real cheap:

          >8) 5 Bren guns,

          HotBot - Search smarter.
          http://www.hotbot.com
        • Gary Stephens
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2000
            The normally very bright Mr. Yaworsky mentioned he had a few wee
            items for sale. At the risk putting his normally gentle nature to trial, I
            must admit I do feel rather smug.<RBG>

            Giggle. Laugh. Run, duck, hide.

            Truth to tell, Gary and I missed the whole event. We were too busy
            yacking, laughing and enjoying some exceptional wine. Probably too much
            wine, in fact.

            >We are also looking for computer geeks to kick the crap out of. As we
            >still have plenty >of gas at hand in unit stores, we are willing to drive
            >up to 250 kilometers for the >pleasure...

            Oh dear. This conjures rather fascinating images. One aught to be
            careful in the midst of a resident writer. :-)

            Well, anyway, good luck with your fire sale.

            Lorina

            --------------------------------------
            Five Rivers Chapmanry ~ purveyors of quality hand-crafted cooperage, fine
            hand-sewn, embroidered garments, historical sewing patterns and embroidery
            supplies http://www.5rivers.org e-mail: info@...
          • Craig Williams
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2000
              " Hmmm, well I know a bunch of guys in C Coy 1Can Para who would be
              interested. Oh, did I mention that I'm the Company Commander?"

              You are?..How interesting! You should give me a call as I would love to talk
              to you about the 1 Can Para!

              WoaMohammet!
              Craig