Video featuring 1812 British troop

  • Five Rivers Chapmanry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      I made a promotional video yesterday for my historical
      novel, Shadow Song, and posted it to my blog
      (http://5riversnews.blogspot.com/ ) and on You Tube
      (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EsdjqV2GZfg )

      Some of you may find it of interest in that I've used a photo of Gary's that
      appeared in our Touring the Giant's Rib book some years ago, which features
      one of our 1812 British units at Stony Creek. Enjoy!

      Regards,

      Lorina

      Five Rivers Chapmanry

      publisher of books by Lorina Stephens

      purveyor of quality custom shower doors by Gary Stephens

      Now Available: Shadow Song, by Lorina Stephens

      Recipes of a Dumb Housewife, by Lorina Stephens

      519-799-5577 <mailto:info@...> info@... -
      <http://www.5rivers.org/> www.5rivers.org -
      <http://5riversnews.blogspot.com/> http://5riversnews.blogspot.com