Happy Birthday United States of America

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      To all of my friends of American persuasion, (who persuaded them to
      be that..?)

      I would like to take this opportunity to wish their nation a very
      happy birthday and hopes for many many more.

      Craig Williams

      I leave you with some quotes from a few of the founding fathers that
      I like to remember on this day...

      "Where liberty is, there is my country."

      Benjamin Franklin

      "A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every
      government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on
      inference."

      Thomas Jefferson

      "The happy Union of these States is a wonder; their Constitution a
      miracle; their example the hope of Liberty throughout the world."

      James Madison

      "There, I guess King George will be able to read that!"

      John Hancock