Packing up my camp and heading down the trail...over the hills and far away....

  • Correus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      Greetings�& Felicitations

      As some of you know, I have not been able to�get involved with the 18th Cent. re-enactment community due to illness.� I have been dealing with this crud for a few years now and have main a few attempts to get more involved by attending events and such.� Unfortunately, for the past year or I only been able to live the 18th Cent. vicariously through all of you by lurking on lists and keeping in contact through personal e-mails.

      I am fair done up and the time has finally arrived when all hope of getting involved is gone...I am packing up my camp and heading down the trail...over the hills and far away....

      I would like to thank those of you who have kept up with me through e-mails, and those who have tolerated me on your various list.

      As part of breaking camp I'm selling off a lot of the accouterments I've acquired in hopes of taking to the fields and trails with you good people.

      Right now my Good Wife has listed a handful of those items on eBay and will be adding more as we sort through my 18th cent. cache trunk.

      I wanted to make sure that you good people had a chance to purchase some of these trinkets.� I would also like to thank those of you who have already purchased some of my kit before hand.

      Anyway,� here is a short list, with links to the items.

      Excellent, used copy, of �How to Build Your Own Flintlock-Rifle or Pistol� edited by George Lauber.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=130235463897

      French and Indian Colonial linen shirt Men sz 36 - 46
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=130235451692

      Men�s, French & Indian War Colonial period clothing patterns.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130235457724

      I will probably be adding some books, wooden bowls & noggin, some small, brass, lidded pill boxes that look like trade items, and a Rotten Randy copper cup with folding handle. As I go through my cache more will be added.

      Perhaps, one day, we will meet along some un-trodden wilderness�..

      YMH&OS
      Larry

      The truth may be boring, and even unpleasant: But it is always better than half truths and out right lies ~ Tw Moran