Fwd: Poster, Heroes' Day, 27 September 2008, Victoria Park

  • HAROLD DENNISON
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2008
      Heroes' Day
      Everyday People - Everyday Heroes
      Victoria Park, London, 27 September 2008

      See Poster attached.

      Pass this information on to your family and friends and
      other Members of your Organization.
      Ask them to mark Heroes' Day on their calendars.
      Come to Victoria Park and view the Displays and Vintage Vehicles.

      Objectives
      To instil pride and recognition for those who have served and are serving the people of Canada.
      to provide family, friends and communities with an opportunity to show their appreciation for the efforts of these heroes, on our behalf.

      Key Message
      We appreciate these everyday heroes , and we will honour them.