Re: HTF and new year- (honk!) (yippee!)

  • Easeufe@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2000
      In a message dated 1/1/00 7:55:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, jim@...
      writes:

      << Now having said this, I have almost brought a close to my investigation of
      military chaplains during the War of 1812 and Nepoleonic era. >>

      Share away but take Tim's advice.

      Ed
      LCpl/RM
    • Len Heidebrecht
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2000
        Oh Publish and be damned! Oh Sorry, wrong, war... er Torpedos?... met the enemy?....Tora Tora Tora ?....This Century will be our Century.... no, thats not right either...
        --

        On Sat, 1 Jan 2000 23:31:11 Easeufe wrote:
        >From: Easeufe@...
        >
        >In a message dated 1/1/00 7:55:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, jim@...
        >writes:
        >
        ><< Now having said this, I have almost brought a close to my investigation of
        > military chaplains during the War of 1812 and Nepoleonic era. >>
        >
        >Share away but take Tim's advice.
        >
        >Ed
        >LCpl/RM
        >
        >>The War of 1812: In Europe, thousands fought over the fate of hundreds of square miles: in North America, hundreds determined the fate of THOUSANDS of square miles...

        HotBot - Search smarter.
        http://www.hotbot.com