Re: Happy New Year

  • BritcomHMP@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2000
      A very Happy New year to everyone.

      My very best wishes to all. Heres looking forward to the new millennium in
      one years time! :-)

    • john harris
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 31, 2002
        HAPPY HOGMANAY!!!

        TO ALL MY FELLOW KILT WEARERS AND THOSE WHO WISH THEY WERE!!
        Even if you don't wear a kilt, I won't hold that against you! ;^)

        SL`AINTE MH'OR !!!! (Pronounced - slan-ja vah, Scots gaelic for "To your health", a very traditional toast when drinking whiskey! )

        Regards
        John Harris
        42nd Reg't
        25th US
        Toronto
        The Centre of the Universe

      • HQ93rd@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 31, 2002
          In a message dated 31/12/02 6:59:00 AM, jharris@... writes:

          << HAPPY HOGMANAY!!!
          TO ALL MY FELLOW KILT WEARERS AND THOSE WHO WISH THEY WERE!!
          Even if you don't wear a kilt, I won't hold that against you! ;^)
          <<

          Sorry, I'll only hold my kilt against the ladies...

          >> SL`AINTE MH'OR !!!! (Pronounced - slan-ja vah, Scots gaelic
          for "To your health", a very traditional toast when drinking whiskey! )
          Regards
          John Harris
          42nd Reg't >>

          What he said!

          93rd SHRoFLHU
          THE Thin Red Line
          www.93rdhighlanders.com
        • Kevin Windsor <kevin.windsor@sympatico.c
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 31, 2002
            Sl`Ainte John!

            Kevin Windsor
            89th Reg't Grenadiers
            (Ireland!)
          • JOHN GREIG
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 31, 2005
              Hello All,
              It is now nearly 0100 on the 1st January 20006 in the UK.
              We would like to wish all our American and Canadian Pals a happy, prosperous and peaceful New Year.
              Best wishes from John & Eleanor.

            • JGIL1812@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 31, 2005
                John and Eleanor,

                All the best to you also. I am a little jealous that you've got a bit of a
                head start on me here but in the end God Bless everyone. May all our dreams
                come true and 2006 brings health and happiness to one and all.

                Your most humble servant,
                John Gilmour Capt.
                Corps of Royal Engineers

              • Christine Kirby
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 31, 2008
                  Accross the pond we are wishing you a Happy, Healthy New Year and we hope that the "credit crunch " isn't affecting people too much

                  regards
                  chrissy and peter

                • John Potter
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 31, 2008
                    Thanks guys,

                    Same to you and all. The New Year has literally just ticked over in
                    Australia so 2009 is already here for some..!

                    Cheers,

                    John

                    --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Christine Kirby <overstone1@...>
                    wrote:

                    > Accross the pond we are wishing you a Happy, Healthy New Year and
                    we hope that the "credit crunch " isn't affecting people too much

                    > regards
                    > chrissy and peter

                  • Shami Razzaq
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 29, 2012
                      Dear Sir,
                      Wishing you, your family members and all your friends all the happiness of A JOYOUS CHRISTMAS SEASON.
                      M.Razzaq
                      The
                      Modern Badge Works
                      P.O.Box.2803 Sialkot-Pakistan