Re: Happy New Year

  • Christopher George
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 31, 1999
      Hi,Richard:

      I echo your sentiments and wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year.

      Chris George, Editor
      Journal of the War of 1812
      http://www.cronab.demon.co.uk/jour.htm
      http://deja.com/~warof1812/ (War of 1812 Discussion)

      ---- Begin Original Message ----

      From: "R. Feltoe" <feltoe@...>

      To all.
      As we enter a new Year, Decade, Century, Millennium,
      May I wish each and everyone the very best for the future,
      Our love history and our dedication to commemorating the efforts of those
      who have gone before, links us firmly in both the past, present and
      hopefully the future.
      Happy New Year and May your God go with you.
      Best wishes Richard and Diane Feltoe.

      Sent by FortuneCity Mail at http://www.fortunecity.com

      Join now and receive 20Mb of free web space and E-mail
    • BritcomHMP@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2000
        A very Happy New year to everyone.

        My very best wishes to all. Heres looking forward to the new millennium in
        one years time! :-)

      • john harris
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 31, 2002
          HAPPY HOGMANAY!!!

          TO ALL MY FELLOW KILT WEARERS AND THOSE WHO WISH THEY WERE!!
          Even if you don't wear a kilt, I won't hold that against you! ;^)

          SL`AINTE MH'OR !!!! (Pronounced - slan-ja vah, Scots gaelic for "To your health", a very traditional toast when drinking whiskey! )

          Regards
          John Harris
          42nd Reg't
          25th US
          Toronto
          The Centre of the Universe

        • HQ93rd@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 31, 2002
            In a message dated 31/12/02 6:59:00 AM, jharris@... writes:

            << HAPPY HOGMANAY!!!
            TO ALL MY FELLOW KILT WEARERS AND THOSE WHO WISH THEY WERE!!
            Even if you don't wear a kilt, I won't hold that against you! ;^)
            <<

            Sorry, I'll only hold my kilt against the ladies...

            >> SL`AINTE MH'OR !!!! (Pronounced - slan-ja vah, Scots gaelic
            for "To your health", a very traditional toast when drinking whiskey! )
            Regards
            John Harris
            42nd Reg't >>

            What he said!

            93rd SHRoFLHU
            THE Thin Red Line
            www.93rdhighlanders.com
          • Kevin Windsor <kevin.windsor@sympatico.c
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 31, 2002
              Sl`Ainte John!

              Kevin Windsor
              89th Reg't Grenadiers
              (Ireland!)
            • JOHN GREIG
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 31, 2005
                Hello All,
                It is now nearly 0100 on the 1st January 20006 in the UK.
                We would like to wish all our American and Canadian Pals a happy, prosperous and peaceful New Year.
                Best wishes from John & Eleanor.

              • JGIL1812@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 31, 2005
                  John and Eleanor,

                  All the best to you also. I am a little jealous that you've got a bit of a
                  head start on me here but in the end God Bless everyone. May all our dreams
                  come true and 2006 brings health and happiness to one and all.

                  Your most humble servant,
                  John Gilmour Capt.
                  Corps of Royal Engineers

                • Christine Kirby
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 31, 2008
                    Accross the pond we are wishing you a Happy, Healthy New Year and we hope that the "credit crunch " isn't affecting people too much

                    regards
                    chrissy and peter

                  • John Potter
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 31, 2008
                      Thanks guys,

                      Same to you and all. The New Year has literally just ticked over in
                      Australia so 2009 is already here for some..!

                      Cheers,

                      John

                      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Christine Kirby <overstone1@...>
                      wrote:

                      > Accross the pond we are wishing you a Happy, Healthy New Year and
                      we hope that the "credit crunch " isn't affecting people too much

                      > regards
                      > chrissy and peter

                    • Shami Razzaq
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 29, 2012
                        Dear Sir,
                        Wishing you, your family members and all your friends all the happiness of A JOYOUS CHRISTMAS SEASON.
                        M.Razzaq
                        The
                        Modern Badge Works
                        P.O.Box.2803 Sialkot-Pakistan