Joseph Brant Day - August 4, 2008

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2008
      This is to invite you to join the Burlington Museums and the 22nd U.S.
      Infantry, Henderson's Co. and participate in the Joseph Brant day event.

      We are looking for 1812 British, American and Native re-enactors to
      take part in drill, camp life, demonstrations etc... from 10 am till 5
      pm on August 4th.

      For complete information, e-mail me at: andydesjardins@...
      (647) 222-9274 or Sylvia Hentz at: HentzS@... (905) 332-9888

      Andy Desjardins
      22nd U.S. Infantry, Enderson's Co.
    • Jacob Konkapot
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2008
        Is this to take place in the US or Canada? Sounds very interesting--John from Massachusetts

      • HAROLD DENNISON
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2008
          John,

          Burlington is in Ontario at the west end of Lake Ontario.

          Hal Dennison, Captain
          1st (Royal Scots) Rgmt