Re: HTF

  • DM Carpenter
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 1999
      BritcomHMP@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 12/31/1999 3:09:12 PM Central Standard Time,
      > NINETY3RD@... writes:

      > Maybe it's a secret society with handshakes and stuff!
      > ;-)
      >
      > /\
      > \/
      > >>

      > That G, stands for gullible right ;-)
      >
      > BACK, BACK you devils! I have a Papal indulgence here and I am not afraid to
      > use it!

      Coy! It don't make no difference that she was sent over by the Knights
      of Columbus! Yeah! And she was yelling out the secret code too!
      We're gonna have to change it now.....

      I wonder is he is 'Brother Ray'.....*G*

      > Happy last year of the 20th Century

      And to all of y'all have a good and safe one.

      Dave
      21t Foot
      (My Bess is Y2K compliant)