RE: 1812 Fw: SEN. CARDIN, TEAM MD TO CELEBRATE NEW STAR-SPANGLED TRAIL AT FT. MCHENRY CEREMONY

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
      What someone changed my national anthem and didn't tell me!?

      Ahhh you mean the US National Anthem...;-)

      Anyway in all honesty, I think it is great!! However, I do hear a rather
      large sucking sounds as ALL of the bicentennial $$ is going to go to McHenry
      and not NY where all of the really hard fighting was for 2 years before the
      "Star Spangled Victory"

      Kevin
      89th