  • Maurice DePas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2008
      Col. Ray Hobbs Esq.,
      Dear Sir,
      It was a distinct pleasure to meet you and an honour to share the field, (and a glass), with you and officers & men of the 41st.. I also offer my thanks and best regards to the other contingents, companies, and individuals on hand, most specifically to JG RE, Walt & Jan for their goodwill and hospitality. I would be remiss if I did not include a tip of the hat to our gallant foes and our hosts at Fort Meigs.
      Maurice DePas RN

      (Although I am a LeMieux, I use the surname DePas)