battle of Hampton

  • vastatenavy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008
      All,
      Just a reminder, the Battle of Hampton at Endview Plantation is coming
      up in just a few short weeks. Thanks to all who have sent in your
      registration forms. Now, any unit who still wishes to attend and has
      not yet done so, please do as soon as possible for planning purposes.
      You can download a copy at http://www.endview.org
      Please fill it out and mail to me. We have a few neat battle scenarios
      planned, plus a dinner afterwards for all reenactors. Camping on site
      is permitted for those arriving friday evening or who have to stay over
      Sunday night. That would also provide a neat opportunity to check out
      the historic triangle before heading home Sunday (Jamestowne, Colonial
      Williamsburg, and Yorktown)or various other sites in the area (Busch
      Gardens, Water country, etc.).
      So, hope to hear from you soon.

      Rob Friar
      Fort Norfolk Garrison, 1812-1815