Thank you to Ft Meigs Volunteers

  • Donlyn Meyers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2008
      I just wanted to post a big thank you to all the Ft Meigs staff and volunteers who put on a delightful event this past Memorial Day weekend. Thanks to the units who traveled to attend.
      The Bristol Sisters and Mom made yummy meals for the entire camp and cookies in the new bake oven. Overall attendance of public was up and the public was reporting how happy they were with the experience of visiting the fort....... thanks to all who made it so.
      Donlyn Meyers Smoke and Fire Co.