LOOKING FOR: Re-enactor/Potter Doug Loveland

  • Penni
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2008
      I am trying to find a former potter friend who has not joined our guild
      this year and who I just missed seeing at Longwoods apparently. Doug is
      also a potter and does demos at events. I have no idea what unit he is
      tied to.
      I have searched the member list here and sent an email to him but have
      no idea if he got it or not as I have not had a reply.
      Can anyone shoot me a valid email addy or phone number?

      Thanks a bunch!
      Penni