Re: HTF

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 1999
      This is the parable of the wedding banquet. The master invites everyone to
      come to a wedding feast, no one pays attention, some kill the servant
      delivering the message. So the king puts an army together and kills those
      people and burns their city. I think Mr. DuCote is comparing himself to
      the master or servant or both, and if we don't respond to his invite he is
      going to burn down our villages (this is verse 7 which he didn't quote!)
      Not much to do with 1812 since it was quite a number of years before, but
      it does have something to do with soldiers!

      Kev

      And now Donny, you give me another question,

      Matthew, Chapter 22, v 3-6.

      I will have to ask a Christian to tell me what this says,
      and what the hell it has to do with 1812, soldiers and
      models ?!?!?!.