Re: 1812 Flights to GT

  • Dave Westhouse
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2008
      You may just be over the allowable weight limit, BUT, if you can
      sneak it by the security check. LOL. ;>) Just remember, no liquids
      allowed on board so empty the bilge before you go through security.

      Dave.

      Re: 1812 Flights to GT

      Gee Dave, do you think I could squeeze the whaler in my carry-on? ;-)

      "Lt." Tom

      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2008
        I live in the Washington area, and BWI is closest to me. However, if I want
        to fly JetBlue nonstop somewhere, I will have to fly from Dulles. And, a
        few years ago, when I was going to Charleston, SC, I could only get a non-stop,
        and therefore direct, flight from Reagan-National. So, even though the
        drive from BWI (down Md. Rte 2), is the best to Jeff-Patt, don't overlook other
        options when booking your flight, depending on where you are coming from.

        Ann Wass

        favorites at AOL Food.