Flights to GT

  • Dave Westhouse
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2008
      For those in the southwestern Ontario or Michigan area;

      Flight example to the Grand Tactical.

      Detroit to Baltimore, Fri Sept 19 dep 10:15am arr 11:39am
      Baltimore to Detroit, Mon Sept 22 dep 12:45pm arr 2:23pm

      Both flights are direct with Northwest. Cost is $150.77 Cdn.

      Buffalo is another option. Some more inexpensive flights first fly to
      Detroit, then south.

      Flights direct to Washington DC either Dulles or Ronald Reagan were
      listed higher.

      Maybe arrange a car rental amongst others for transportation to and
      from Baltimore. 74.6 mi – about 1 hour 42 mins.

      Compare flight cost to driving cost from London, Ontario which is
      roughly 11 1/2 hours or 2 tanks of gas at roughly $150-$175 one way.

      Just thought I'd share as I posted this information for members of our
      group on our website.

      Dave Westhouse,
      1st (Royal Scots) Regiment.
    • Tom Hurlbut
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2008
        Gee Dave, do you think I could squeeze the whaler in my carry-on? ;-)

        "Lt." Tom

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2008
          You may just be over the allowable weight limit, BUT, if you can
          sneak it by the security check. LOL. ;>) Just remember, no liquids
          allowed on board so empty the bilge before you go through security.

          Dave.

          Re: 1812 Flights to GT

          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2008
            I live in the Washington area, and BWI is closest to me. However, if I want
            to fly JetBlue nonstop somewhere, I will have to fly from Dulles. And, a
            few years ago, when I was going to Charleston, SC, I could only get a non-stop,
            and therefore direct, flight from Reagan-National. So, even though the
            drive from BWI (down Md. Rte 2), is the best to Jeff-Patt, don't overlook other
            options when booking your flight, depending on where you are coming from.

            Ann Wass

            favorites at AOL Food.