GAP between Fort Meigs and Stoney Creek

  • Tom Fournier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      Good afternoon list!

      I have often heard folks say that they find it difficult to do Fort
      Meigs and Stoney Creek as they fall on back to back weekends.

      Please note that this year that there is a gap between the two events.

      Fort Meigs is on May 24th & 25th

      http://www.fortmeigs.org/

      Stoney Creek is on June 7th and 8th (by the way registrations are due
      today!)

      http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca/reenactment.asp

      If you have any questions around Fort Meigs do feel free to write to
      me off line at tom4141fournier (at) yahoo.ca (just reconstruct the
      email address) and I will do my best to answer. The 41st have gone
      every year since the site reopened and always love the experience -
      ths site, the hosts and the local communities are all amazing!

      Tom Fournier, Captain
      41st Regiment of Foot