Longwoods Photos

  • Tom Fournier
    Message 1 of 11 , May 5, 2008
      Some pictures can be found on our website at:

      www.fortyfirst.org

      Many thanks to Ashley Clark for taking the pictures on our behalf.

      Tom Fournier
    • Tom Fournier
      Message 2 of 11 , May 4, 2009
        Some photos can be found on our website at:

        www.fortyfirst.org

        Photo credits go to Jack Morris for Saturday and Tom Stewart for Sunday.

        Cheers!

        Tom
      • tom4141fournier

          Message 4 of 11 , May 2, 2011
            Good morning List!

            Some photos from the weekend are posted on our website at:

            www.fortyfirst.org

            Cheers!

            Tom
          • tom4141fournier
            Message 5 of 11 , May 7, 2012
              What a way to open our season!

              The weather was spectacular, the turnout magnificent and the public came in record numbers. Well done and congratulations to all of our friends at the Upper Thames Military Reenactment Society. It is so nice to see your hard work get rewarded in this fashion.

              Congratulations to all of the units who participated in the drill competition! I believe it was a record attendance for that as well. All units demonstrated a wonderful level of proficiency and skill.

              Huzza to the Royal Scots Grenadiers for their excellent performance and championship. They nailed it under the extremely capable leadership of Dave Westhouse.

              Photos can be found on our website at:

              www.fortyfirst.org

              Your most humble and obedient Servant,

              Tom Fournier, Captain
              Officer Commanding
              41st Regiment of Foot
            • Chris Pohlkamp
              Message 6 of 11 , May 7, 2012
                On-Gwe-Ho-Way also would like to send our greetings and Chi Miigwetch to
                Dave and his Scot Grenadiers.
                Excellent event, lovely weather and wonderful activities.
                It was a great way to start the bicentennial

                Checomick
                Baa Maa Pii
                On-Gwe-Ho-Way
                Historical Native Reenactors