Re: 1812 Re: Grand Tactical

  • Amanda Nebel
    Message 1 of 108 , May 4, 2008
      Amen! :-P *thinks about it* I don't know about an actual professional crew, but I might be able to convince the Audio Visual Completer teacher at my school to tape the event. Most of the people might as well be professional and we do stuff all over the county-the park's not that far away.

      ------------

      Pvt. Amanda Nebel
      1st Baltimore Rifle Company
      (Captain Edward Aisquith's Sharp Shooters)

      Message 108 of 108 , Oct 3, 2011
        On behalf of the British Indian Dept. I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all
        the volunteers and staff of Fanshawe village for all their hard work.
        Thanks to the commanders on both ends of the field for keeping things running smoothly.
        Thanks to Andre and the crew of the Nancy for allowing us the chance to dance, and last
        but not least, my boys, who dance very well.
        p.s. would someone please return our cannon?
        Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.