1812 Grand Tactical

  • Chris Kimball
    Message 1 of 108 , May 4, 2008
      Col. Abolt,
      Okahumpkee, Native Muskogee warrior from the Spanish territory will be
      at this 1812 Grand Tactical on the Patuxent River coming this September.
      (relayed from Chris Kimball)
    • roy winders
      Message 108 of 108 , Oct 3, 2011
        On behalf of the British Indian Dept. I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all
        the volunteers and staff of Fanshawe village for all their hard work.
        Thanks to the commanders on both ends of the field for keeping things running smoothly.
        Thanks to Andre and the crew of the Nancy for allowing us the chance to dance, and last
        but not least, my boys, who dance very well.
        p.s. would someone please return our cannon?
        Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.