Grand Tactical [Movies not Events]

    Message 1 of 108 , May 1, 2008
      Ann

      Does it really matter who wins
      (Last of the Mohicans when we were both French and British)

      As long as re-enactors get

      Paid well
      Meals
      Lodging
      Travelling stipend
      Uniform Allowance
      Etc.

      Gary Forman where are you? . . .

      [Movies not Events]

      Yrs.,
      L2
      PS: Lady Wass, Please put my name on your dance card

      --- Ann Wass wrote:
      Director: (after Bladensburg scenario as renactors are lying on the
      ground gasping for air) Guys, Great, Beautiful. I loved. Back to
      One." :-)))

      "And oh, let's have the Americans win this time!"
    • roy winders
      Message 108 of 108 , Oct 3, 2011
        On behalf of the British Indian Dept. I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all
        the volunteers and staff of Fanshawe village for all their hard work.
        Thanks to the commanders on both ends of the field for keeping things running smoothly.
        Thanks to Andre and the crew of the Nancy for allowing us the chance to dance, and last
        but not least, my boys, who dance very well.
        p.s. would someone please return our cannon?
        Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.