Re: 1812 Re: Grand Tactical

  • Steve Abolt
    Message 1 of 108 , May 1, 2008
      You bet Chris! If all the pork being eaten as rations isn't bad enough, we'll just add more HAM if cameras roll :-))

      Director: (after Bladensburg scenario as renactors are lying on the ground gasping for air) Guys, Great, Beautiful. I loved. Back to One." :-)))

      Looking forward to having you with us! Missed seeing you in St. Augustine last weekend.

      S.

      Cottonbalers, By God!

      visit our website at www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net

      Message 108 of 108 , Oct 3, 2011
        On behalf of the British Indian Dept. I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all
        the volunteers and staff of Fanshawe village for all their hard work.
        Thanks to the commanders on both ends of the field for keeping things running smoothly.
        Thanks to Andre and the crew of the Nancy for allowing us the chance to dance, and last
        but not least, my boys, who dance very well.
        p.s. would someone please return our cannon?
        Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.