The End of Reenacting as we've known it ???

    Message 1 of 31 , May 1, 2008
      Commander, I don't think so …

      It is about when you used to travel to the Great White North and
      participated in events like Fort Erie, where you were the Crown Force
      Commander

      Have fun at ANZA

      Yrs.,
      L2
      PS:

      --- Commander B wrote:

      I keep hearing the REM (?) song and seeing the opening scene for
      Independence Day.

      That IS what the thread is about, is? ;-)
    • annbwass@aol.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 24, 2008
        Thanks for the kind words. Anyone on this list--just give us advance notice
        that you are coming, and we will roll out the red carpet for you!

        Ann Wass