Woodstock to Longwoods ride

  • Dave Westhouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      List,

      One of our soldiers is unable to make it to Longwoods due to lack of
      personal transportation for reasons which I will not get into here.

      If there is anyone passing by Woodstock who would be willing to stop in
      and pick up one of ours it would be most appreciated by him and the
      Royal Scots Grenadiers. If you are able and willing you can contact me
      off list and we will provide you with the contact information and
      address.

      Thank you.

      Dave Westhouse,
      1st (Royal Scots) Regiment.