Re: 1812 Re: Grand Tactical

  • Gordon Deans
    Message 1 of 108 , Apr 29, 2008
      "Ann Wass" wrote:

      Oh, and I need to add, EVERY gentleman in the early 19th century
      certainly
      numbered dancing among his accomplishments.

      "Gord Deans" added:

      And drinking, duelling, hunting, riding and shooting. We should ALL
      be satisfied
      with at least 5 out of the 6.

      Dancing never put food on the table or won a war except perhaps in
      France.

      Gord Deans {]8^))
    • roy winders
      Message 108 of 108 , Oct 3, 2011
        On behalf of the British Indian Dept. I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all
        the volunteers and staff of Fanshawe village for all their hard work.
        Thanks to the commanders on both ends of the field for keeping things running smoothly.
        Thanks to Andre and the crew of the Nancy for allowing us the chance to dance, and last
        but not least, my boys, who dance very well.
        p.s. would someone please return our cannon?
        Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.