Re: 1812 IDIOT SIGHTINGS was What is a firearm. Joke!

  • Gordon Deans
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
      Thanks, Craig.

      I was too paranoid and did not connect to the site. I was wondering
      if someone was using 1812 as a cover to run around and play with guns
      in the woods.

      I spotted it in an 1812 group search list while doing research on 1812
      groups.

      Now that you mention it, it does resemble a "sting" operation.

      Scary!